MYOB Premier Accounting is a powerful multi-user software that comes with advanced inventory, time billing, multiple currency transaction capability, receivables tracking, payables and other business management tools. You also have at your disposal a combination of 200 over business and financial reports.
Handle foreign currency transactions and accounts
- Convert amounts into foreign currencies or your local currency using the Currency Calculator
- Print reports in foreign currencies
- Assign a default currency to each customer and supplier
Record transactions in foreign currencies and keep track of realised and unrealised exchange rate gains and losses. Track bank accounts held in foreign currencies and view your accounts receivable and accounts payable in base currency as well as in the foreign currency.
Analyse your business in greater detail
- Print reports required by your accountant – Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, General Ledger Detail and Statement of Cash Flows
- Control and review the performance of your business cost centres (your departments, divisions, offices and stores) and produce financial statements and other reports
- Print job profit and loss statements
- Send reports to Microsoft Excel from MYOB Premier Accounting
- Send reports to your accountant by email or fax
Gain insight into your business with over 200 reports and charts using information from across your business. Filter or customise these reports to show information the way you want it. Drill down from your reports to review the transactions the reports are based on and learn more about your business.
Features: General Ledger | Banking | Accounts Receivable | Accounts Payable | Multi-Location Inventory | Multi-currency
Ideal if you …
- Import and export goods and services or have accounts overseas
- Have two or more employees working on the accounts
- Want to track cost-center and job profitability
- Stock items for resale
- Buy and sell goods and services on credit terms
MYOB PREMIER ACCOUNTING
Accounting, Inventory and Business Management Software for professional owner-operators
Access your accounts over a network
– You can run MYOB Premier Accounting on a standard Windows peer-to-peer network
– Track who enters transactions or makes changes to your company file
– Set up password-protected user profiles to control what your users see, access and report on
Premier gives multiple people access to business information at the same time. This multi-user capability saves your accounts personnel from being interrupted with requests for information about inventory, sales, accounts, creditors etc. Please note: some features (e.g. backing up, importing and exporting) require single-user access for security and file integrity reasons.
Put your best stock forward
MYOB Premier automatically adjusts your inventory as you sell items. Unlike most other systems, MYOB Premier goes the extra mile by giving you the flexibility and freedom when working with inventory transactions as you can:
- Delete inventory adjustments and transfers
Powerful reporting options also allow you to easily reconcile your stock on hand with your inventory account for any given date. MYOB Premier also features a sophisticated pricing matrix with:
- Five quantity breaks and
- Six Pricing Level
This allows you to map out pricing and sales strategies based on customer status.
If you sell items from different warehouses or hold stock in multiple locations, MYOB Premier helps you keep track of items quantities held at each location.
Get Started Fast
To help you get started, the Premier Easy Setup Assistant prompts you with a series of questions that helps you set-up your accounts according to your industry and business needs – you can be up and running in minutes.
You can then get straight into recording your business transactions, even if you aren’t familiar with accounting concepts and principles. MYOB Premier does all the double entry accounting behind the scenes for you, so you just fill in the familiar on-screen forms and click Record when you’re done.
When you want to learn how to edit or delete the transaction you’re looking at, or how to create a new transaction, or any other task, a quick step by step guide is just a couple of clicks away from every window.
MYOB Premier lets multiple people access your business information simultaneously. MYOB Premier is issued with 1 or 3 user licenses; further licenses are available direct from MYOB as your business requirement change.
You can set up password-protected user profiles to control which Screens, Reports, Menu items each user has access to, ensuring sensitive business information remains discreet.
Multi user capability can also speed up internal processes, and save your accounts personnel from being interrupted with requests for information about inventory, sales, accounts and creditors.
Record foreign currency transactions
With MYOB Premier, you can sell and purchase goods and services in foreign currencies and perform a whole range of tasks in multiple currencies including:
- Sales and purchases transactions
- Customer and vendor payments
- General journal entries
- Cheques and deposits
Analyse your business in more than 200 ways
Make more informed decisions based on accurate and detailed information:
- Over 200 flexible reports and charts
- Assess up-to-date Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets
- Produce comprehensive reports and send to Microsoft Excel for further analysis
- Email reports for your accountants
- Use inbuilt Data Auditor to detect common processing errors and to ensure integrity of your business information
- View screen-optimised or print-preview versions of each report
- Analyse sales by salesperson, track where sales are coming from, and identify customers who owe money, stay on top of outstanding invoices and more.
Need to keep track of your time
MYOB Premier’s time billing functions have been designed to work exactly the way you collect and bill your time:
- Track your hourly and non-hourly, chargeable and non-chargeable activities
- Bill by employee, customer or activity rate
- Partially charge, write off time or differ your billing until next month
- Set up records for all the activities your company provides
Create invoices that automatically update with time slip details, or present a standard activity description. Also include stock items on the same invoice!
The Business Insights feature allows you to analyse key financial information using a range of interactive tables and graphs. You can use it to analyse your:
- Available cash
- Cash flow
- Profit and loss
- The money that you owe suppliers
- The money that customers owe you
With access to such information you can now
- Plan your expenditure work out
- Predict the effect a major purchase or hiring would have on your cash position
- Predict Cash Flow Issues
- Renegotiate customer payment terms
- Contact customers with overdue payments
- Negotiate a payment or discount with your supplier
Business Insights runs as a separate program
Business Insights can remain open while you have your company file open. If you want, you can analyse data using Business Insights while others users enter transactions in your company file. Click refresh to update information with their changes.
With the addition of Business Insights you now can make smarter decisions in a shorter period of time.
View contact addresses in Google Maps
You can view a map of contact’s addresses, as well as get directions to their addresses via Google Maps. All you have to do is bring up the contact details stored in your MYOB card file and then click on the Google map link found inside your MYOB software. You can get directions from primary address of you business to the contact’s address via Google Map, making service rendered to your contacts that much quicker!
Now you have a great way to use the Internet and MYOB to help your business succeed.